Manufacturing of low voltage switchgears
Since 2011 we produce low voltage switch gears and concrete transformer stations in our factory.
ES manufactures low voltage cubicle switchgears and distribution panels, which are used for electrical power distribution in heavy industry, power stations, office- and public buildings, infrastructure projects and the railway industry.
We use as a base for the different distributors cabinets from internationally known companies, such as Rittal and Siemens/OEZ, but we are as well flexible to adapt to our customer needs and provide special cabinets which can be produced within our company group.
Our goal is to find solutions at an optimum for our customers, while fulfilling the highest standards and quality requirements.
Therefore we have high quality standards and are continuously improving and upgrading our production facility according to the newest trends within the industry.
To fulfill the different needs of our customers, we have the following competencies in our portfolio:
Engineering (whole cubicles, change management, work preparation, with EPLAN)
Production and assembly of all kinds of standard – and customized cabinets according to EU regulations
Acceptance testing, start of operation and service directly at the customer
Type testing in accredited testing laboratories
Our QM system is certified according to ISO 9001
Our eco-management is certified according to ISO 14001
Some of our LV switchgear products:
• Low-voltage distributors (main and sub-distribution switchgear)
• LV compensation switchgear.
• Low-voltage switchgear for power supply to drive units (MCC)
• Switchgear for automation and control devices
• Switchgear for protective and safety automation devices in power engineering
• Control cubicles for large transformers (EEA and NAFTA)
• Specially designed switchgear (for example, panels, electric boxes)
• Equipment for railway and vehicle equipment